Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Monday Night Long Pose

I have a new weekly activity! I heard not too long ago about a life drawing group in Providence that I was previously unaware of. In addition to regular figure drawing on Wednesdays, this group also does a 3 hour long pose on Monday nights! So I checked it out last week and I think I'm going to be a regular. Here is last week's painting...
Three hour study, oil on board

A few more coffee shop sketches...



My quest for a gray paper sketch book has lead me to settle on a Borden & Riley kraft paper pad... For now, that is. I guess I don't mind the color too much but the paper does have a higher tooth than I wanted. The search will continue.

2 comments:

  1. This is great Bob! Your paintings are tops as usual. How are things on your end lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great drawings! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete